Blah



Hello, pleased to have you here!
I'm Vania Stephanie Hosen, currently twenty-three. I suck at self-introduction, and even worse on self-explaining. See? Now you get what I mean. And oh, I speak fluent sarcasm.


Elsewhere
+ follow
emailfacebooktwitterinstagram
linked.inask.fmsoundcloud



Folks
Gina EkajatiChrisya Sabaru
Shella TanekeMichella Aurelia
Stefanie AdeliaKezia Debora
Yosea KurniantoMochamad Aldis
Hafid PradiptaAndita Purnama
Berliana OktovianiPratiwi Hamdhana
Winda YunnalM. Firmansyah Kasim



Timetravel


fictionwanderlustbirthday



Muse
• The Change Blog •
• Girl Meets Life •
• A Beautiful Mess •
• Escaping the Mainstream •
• Disrupting the Rabblement •
• Damien Rice •



disclaimer
Best viewed in Google Chrome.
© 2015 vaniahosen.blogspot.com. Layout made by tkh.
Satu Bulan Purnama
Thursday, April 27, 2017 | 3:16 PM | 2 comments (+)

"Even if I scream, I can't scream that loud."

What I wanted to tell you is, I hope you'd stay.
And I hope I wouldn't have to go.

I hope you'd meant what you said.
I hope we could last.
I hope you and I were an us.

But in this fucked up world, I guess moving on is our only choice?
So what you expected me to do but to wail on this overwhelming self-pressed emotions?
.
.
.
Or should I just be less dramatic and just cut the crap?

Yeah, that's all what bloody backpackers do, don't we?
Now that we are silly and messed up like this.

--

April 27, 2017. 2.24 pm.
Probowangi Train. Seat 8E, 1. Somewhere in East Java. Indonesia.






< O L D E R P O S T S     |     H O M E     |    N E W E R P O S T S >