Blah



Hello, pleased to have you here!
I'm Vania Stephanie Hosen, currently twenty-three. I suck at self-introduction, and even worse on self-explaining. See? Now you get what I mean. And oh, I speak fluent sarcasm.


Elsewhere
+ follow
emailfacebooktwitterinstagram
linked.inask.fmsoundcloud



Folks
Gina EkajatiChrisya Sabaru
Shella TanekeMichella Aurelia
Stefanie AdeliaKezia Debora
Yosea KurniantoMochamad Aldis
Hafid PradiptaAndita Purnama
Berliana OktovianiPratiwi Hamdhana
Winda YunnalM. Firmansyah Kasim



Timetravel


fictionwanderlustbirthday



Muse
• The Change Blog •
• Girl Meets Life •
• A Beautiful Mess •
• Escaping the Mainstream •
• Disrupting the Rabblement •
• Damien Rice •



disclaimer
Best viewed in Google Chrome.
© 2015 vaniahosen.blogspot.com. Layout made by tkh.
Homesick.
Thursday, March 16, 2017 | 7:47 PM | 0 comments (+)

I was too late for sunset this afternoon.
I went round and round looking for the way from my GPS, whereas what I should have done was simply to trust my gut feeling.

I eavesdropped a family having dinner.
Of laughters they shared, and mother calling the family for dinner.
Of dad clicking beers with his son, and his daughter preparing the table to dine.
Of kids giggling, and happiness falling.

I know I really enjoy my travelling.
I do. But just that moment of getting lost and quite upset for not being in time for the sunset,
Just on that very moment, I realized how much I've missed home.
How much I've missed my comfort zones.
And how much I've missed the life I left behind.

I can't wait to get back home, where half of my heart is.

--

March 18, 2017, 10.45 pm
Backpackers in Paradise Room 25, Surfers Paradise, Gold Coast, Queensland

Labels: , ,






< O L D E R P O S T S     |     H O M E     |    N E W E R P O S T S >