Blah



Hello, pleased to have you here!
I'm Vania Stephanie Hosen, currently twenty-three. I suck at self-introduction, and even worse on self-explaining. See? Now you get what I mean. And oh, I speak fluent sarcasm.


Elsewhere
+ follow
emailfacebooktwitterinstagram
linked.inask.fmsoundcloud



Folks
Gina EkajatiChrisya Sabaru
Shella TanekeMichella Aurelia
Stefanie AdeliaKezia Debora
Yosea KurniantoMochamad Aldis
Hafid PradiptaAndita Purnama
Berliana OktovianiPratiwi Hamdhana
Winda YunnalM. Firmansyah Kasim



Timetravel


fictionwanderlustbirthday



Muse
• The Change Blog •
• Girl Meets Life •
• A Beautiful Mess •
• Escaping the Mainstream •
• Disrupting the Rabblement •
• Damien Rice •



disclaimer
Best viewed in Google Chrome.
© 2015 vaniahosen.blogspot.com. Layout made by tkh.
the uncertainty
Friday, October 2, 2015 | 10:27 PM | 0 comments (+)

Clouds are heavy outside.
A sign of soon to rain.
Maybe.

I always wonder how it would be to be like cloud.
When life gets heavy, dark, and difficult to carry,
Could us ever be like clouds?

Letting things go,
Just like letting rain to pour the Earth.
As simple as that.
As thoughtless as that.

Opportunities I have missed.
Family I have let down.
Future I may regret.
Everything; for the current happiness I chase.

This overwhelming emotion takes me away.
I start trembling.
My vision is blurry.

You tell me that everything is going to be okay.
Your gaze says that they are not merely words for comfort.
Your heart speaks that you have faith in me.

Because you know me better than I do.

And you know that is all that I need right now.


Labels:






< O L D E R P O S T S     |     H O M E     |    N E W E R P O S T S >