Blah



Hello, pleased to have you here!
I'm Vania Stephanie Hosen, currently twenty-three. I suck at self-introduction, and even worse on self-explaining. See? Now you get what I mean. And oh, I speak fluent sarcasm.


Elsewhere
+ follow
emailfacebooktwitterinstagram
linked.inask.fmsoundcloud



Folks
Gina EkajatiChrisya Sabaru
Shella TanekeMichella Aurelia
Stefanie AdeliaKezia Debora
Yosea KurniantoMochamad Aldis
Hafid PradiptaAndita Purnama
Berliana OktovianiPratiwi Hamdhana
Winda YunnalM. Firmansyah Kasim



Timetravel


fictionwanderlustbirthday



Muse
• The Change Blog •
• Girl Meets Life •
• A Beautiful Mess •
• Escaping the Mainstream •
• Disrupting the Rabblement •
• Damien Rice •



disclaimer
Best viewed in Google Chrome.
© 2015 vaniahosen.blogspot.com. Layout made by tkh.
Weirdo
Saturday, May 9, 2015 | 3:47 PM | 0 comments (+)

"Do you ever think that you are weird?"
"Uh ho.. Why would you ask such question?"
"I don't know; sometimes I just think I don't belong to the majority."
"And why would you think so?"
"Like, you feel like you don't fit in the world. That the world is not made for you. And you have so many thoughts in your mind but always fail to say it out loud, and you end up finding yourself talking to your own mind the entire time. Don't you think that's pretty weird to do?"
"Well... What's the answer you wish to hear from me?"
.
.
.

"I... don't know." I paused for a minute. "Maybe, to say that I'm not weird?"


Thank you, Jo. For helping me to find my own clue.
You are the bestest best kind of best.





< O L D E R P O S T S     |     H O M E     |    N E W E R P O S T S >