Blah



Hello, pleased to have you here!
I'm Vania Stephanie Hosen, currently twenty-three. I suck at self-introduction, and even worse on self-explaining. See? Now you get what I mean. And oh, I speak fluent sarcasm.


Elsewhere
+ follow
emailfacebooktwitterinstagram
linked.inask.fmsoundcloud



Folks
Gina EkajatiChrisya Sabaru
Shella TanekeMichella Aurelia
Stefanie AdeliaKezia Debora
Yosea KurniantoMochamad Aldis
Hafid PradiptaAndita Purnama
Berliana OktovianiPratiwi Hamdhana
Winda YunnalM. Firmansyah Kasim



Timetravel


fictionwanderlustbirthday



Muse
• The Change Blog •
• Girl Meets Life •
• A Beautiful Mess •
• Escaping the Mainstream •
• Disrupting the Rabblement •
• Damien Rice •



disclaimer
Best viewed in Google Chrome.
© 2015 vaniahosen.blogspot.com. Layout made by tkh.
Dua Puluh Dua #22
Sunday, September 21, 2014 | 5:40 PM | 0 comments (+)

 
 Hihihihihi~ *smiley face with big teeth displayed from ear to ear* Somebody over here just turned 22! Well, 22 plus 2 days, precisely. And this year was the first time ever since I had this blog to not write any post on the D-day. I thought by already having 22 times birthday songs in a lifetime would not make this year any special... I mean, when one reach 22, you wouldn't expect getting any prank or surprise anymore, would you?

But the day turned out fine, I guess. Contented, in fact. Thank you for all of the wishes, prayers, hugs, cake, monkey doodle, poem, nail kit, gramedia vouchers (ah.. they sure know how to please) and warm posts and comments on instagram, path, whatsapp, line, and others. I posted some of the memories of my 22nd birthday here, so that I could always remember your love and kindness. You guys are the best. Ever. Thank you for making my day happen. Thank you for reassuring me how I am so much loved.


Love,
Vania


P.S.: HAPPY 30TH WEDDING ANNIVERSARY, MAMSKI PAPSKI!!
P.P.S.: in case you're wondering, yeah, I've given up the 30 days blog challenge. I'm just consistent of being inconsistent. Can't help it ;)



Labels:






< O L D E R P O S T S     |     H O M E     |    N E W E R P O S T S >