Blah



Hello, pleased to have you here!
I'm Vania Stephanie Hosen, currently twenty-three. I suck at self-introduction, and even worse on self-explaining. See? Now you get what I mean. And oh, I speak fluent sarcasm.


Elsewhere
+ follow
emailfacebooktwitterinstagram
linked.inask.fmsoundcloud



Folks
Gina EkajatiChrisya Sabaru
Shella TanekeMichella Aurelia
Stefanie AdeliaKezia Debora
Yosea KurniantoMochamad Aldis
Hafid PradiptaAndita Purnama
Berliana OktovianiPratiwi Hamdhana
Winda YunnalM. Firmansyah Kasim



Timetravel


fictionwanderlustbirthday



Muse
• The Change Blog •
• Girl Meets Life •
• A Beautiful Mess •
• Escaping the Mainstream •
• Disrupting the Rabblement •
• Damien Rice •



disclaimer
Best viewed in Google Chrome.
© 2015 vaniahosen.blogspot.com. Layout made by tkh.
30 Days Blog Challenge
Monday, August 4, 2014 | 4:42 PM | 0 comments (+)


  

So I got the inspiration to actually google "blog challenge" over the searching engine. And here I am, starting all these stuffs, knowing I might giggle on these thirty posts later. Oh, but who freakin cares.

I've been reading a lot this year, I guess. Counting the books (read: novels) I've read, I have my ten fingers raised; and more. I'm gonna keep this balance, you know, reading and writing. Or else I might lose myself over those irrational scifi and over my heels for those sweetly over-sugared romance. And in line with my current burning desire for scholarship where most of them require essay writing, I'm gonna give this challenge a shot to polish on my writing skill. So that comes in top in the list on why I should give this a try. Thirdly, I frankly run out of topics to talk about (lol seriously). This blog has been way to negative, and I believe on my previous post I've mentioned this. I'm gonna need some distractions (?) to keep my positivity alive from all the i-wish-my-life-was-better stuffs. Maybe this challenge could help, not as a distraction, but as a remedy for all the negativity. Let's hope so.

And oh, I wish I will learn to be committed over this challenge. I've seriously stopped in the middle way of too many projects on my entire life: workout at least 5mins a day commitment, im-gonna-get-prettier diet, guitar mastering high hopes, etc etc etc. There is no need to proof how unfocused I am lol. Let's all wish I'm gonna take this project seriously till its completion (fingers crossed).

So I'm gonna start day 1 post tonight. Well, or maybe tomorrow (darn my procrastination).

Laters, baby.
Vania

P.S.: oh, you sure can make a quick guess on the book I'm currently intoxicated at, can't you? ;)

Labels:






< O L D E R P O S T S     |     H O M E     |    N E W E R P O S T S >