Blah



Hello, pleased to have you here!
I'm Vania Stephanie Hosen, currently twenty-three. I suck at self-introduction, and even worse on self-explaining. See? Now you get what I mean. And oh, I speak fluent sarcasm.


Elsewhere
+ follow
emailfacebooktwitterinstagram
linked.inask.fmsoundcloud



Folks
Gina EkajatiChrisya Sabaru
Shella TanekeMichella Aurelia
Stefanie AdeliaKezia Debora
Yosea KurniantoMochamad Aldis
Hafid PradiptaAndita Purnama
Berliana OktovianiPratiwi Hamdhana
Winda YunnalM. Firmansyah Kasim



Timetravel


fictionwanderlustbirthday



Muse
• The Change Blog •
• Girl Meets Life •
• A Beautiful Mess •
• Escaping the Mainstream •
• Disrupting the Rabblement •
• Damien Rice •



disclaimer
Best viewed in Google Chrome.
© 2015 vaniahosen.blogspot.com. Layout made by tkh.
Epiphany
Monday, June 16, 2014 | 10:18 PM | 0 comments (+)

“Like, do you believe that people’s attitudes can change? One day you wake up and you realize something, you see something in a way that you never saw it before, and boom, epiphany. Something is different forever. Do you believe in that?” John Green on Will Grayson, Will Grayson
One trivia you should know about me is that I love to stroll around and take a walk a lot.
Maybe it all started when a friend of mine told me how walking helped him to think clearheadedly, and how this little-tangled-mind kicked in as a respose of anticipation to experience the envision too. Maybe it all started when I figured out sharing some happiness to random strangers won't hurt; that I would not have any expectations in return of being nice; that my wishes were sincere hoping my single smile could at least brighten up their days. Maybe it all started when I became concious that everytime I looked around I'd see hundreds of people whose lives are thousands harsher than mine; that they might wish to be fortunate enough to have the life I've been not very much appreciating. Maybe it all started when I realize through walking I could see the world from the other side, the world which I have taken for granted.

Maybe I've been sobbing around way too much.
Maybe I've been fast forwarding details too often.
Maybe, unwantingly, I've been excessively cynical towards my life.

So, boom. Epiphany.
My world is different forever.

Someone just literally got numerous of details to be reconsidered.





< O L D E R P O S T S     |     H O M E     |    N E W E R P O S T S >