Blah



Hello, pleased to have you here!
I'm Vania Stephanie Hosen, currently twenty-three. I suck at self-introduction, and even worse on self-explaining. See? Now you get what I mean. And oh, I speak fluent sarcasm.


Elsewhere
+ follow
emailfacebooktwitterinstagram
linked.inask.fmsoundcloud



Folks
Gina EkajatiChrisya Sabaru
Shella TanekeMichella Aurelia
Stefanie AdeliaKezia Debora
Yosea KurniantoMochamad Aldis
Hafid PradiptaAndita Purnama
Berliana OktovianiPratiwi Hamdhana
Winda YunnalM. Firmansyah Kasim



Timetravel


fictionwanderlustbirthday



Muse
• The Change Blog •
• Girl Meets Life •
• A Beautiful Mess •
• Escaping the Mainstream •
• Disrupting the Rabblement •
• Damien Rice •



disclaimer
Best viewed in Google Chrome.
© 2015 vaniahosen.blogspot.com. Layout made by tkh.
Thursday, March 13, 2014 | 10:46 PM | 2 comments (+)

why is it so cliche? why is pleasure so hard to ease? on top of everything, why does brain and heart always fail to synchronize?

no, you just dont mess up with any chick on her PMS. dont try to understand anything either. they wont make sense. i might delete this post later anyways. or maybe not. maybe i would leave this flaw behind. i dont know. maybe i would want you to laugh your ass off on me when you read this. maybe when i get back to my rational-self in some future time, i might want to reread this absurdity.

im tired catching up everybody's expectations. note that when i wrote 'everybody', i counted my head on. why am i so anxious? just when i try to regain my consciousness, the anxiety kicks in. not that i dont know how to fix this. no. there is no way this-so-called-perfectionist let anything glide off easily without going much into details. so why? because its the antithesis. its too much until the bad brain defeats the good one and leave it wounded.

heck damien's now singing so helplessly. nice timing. i just love this guy. i have no intention of doing somekind of music review right now because one can never bear my subjectivity when it comes to music, but this is a warn. you'd better hear me. do not write while having damien rice hums in your playlist. not when he hisses. mark this: you-better-not.

im gonna end this absurdly. just like how i got this post started. excuse myself for being fragile. excuse myself for having no talent in writing but still keep on typing just because i think it might relieve me. excuse myself to have the confidence believing that i still deserve world's excuses; the excuses for still being twenty two and less.






< O L D E R P O S T S     |     H O M E     |    N E W E R P O S T S >