Blah



Hello, pleased to have you here!
I'm Vania Stephanie Hosen, currently twenty-three. I suck at self-introduction, and even worse on self-explaining. See? Now you get what I mean. And oh, I speak fluent sarcasm.


Elsewhere
+ follow
emailfacebooktwitterinstagram
linked.inask.fmsoundcloud



Folks
Gina EkajatiChrisya Sabaru
Shella TanekeMichella Aurelia
Stefanie AdeliaKezia Debora
Yosea KurniantoMochamad Aldis
Hafid PradiptaAndita Purnama
Berliana OktovianiPratiwi Hamdhana
Winda YunnalM. Firmansyah Kasim



Timetravel


fictionwanderlustbirthday



Muse
• The Change Blog •
• Girl Meets Life •
• A Beautiful Mess •
• Escaping the Mainstream •
• Disrupting the Rabblement •
• Damien Rice •



disclaimer
Best viewed in Google Chrome.
© 2015 vaniahosen.blogspot.com. Layout made by tkh.
Happy Belated New Year
Sunday, January 5, 2014 | 10:38 PM | 0 comments (+)

I'm up leaving my productivity behind for a couple days.
Never thought the day would come.
Well, no, I did lie, I'm sorry.
The thought of escaping from the comfort zone ever arose.
It's just, I never imagined the day would come this quick.

Let's not talk about me being overly emotional these days.
No, let's just skip that part.
Feelings, feelings, feelings.
New year always brings different vibes every year.
This year too, unexceptionally.

First post ever in 2014, I'm not gonna make any single resolution.
I'm fine.
I'm just a little puzzled.
That's it..
Nevertheless, everything has been great, just like the good old times.

Have a blessed 2014!
Lean on God more.






< O L D E R P O S T S     |     H O M E     |    N E W E R P O S T S >