Blah



Hello, pleased to have you here!
I'm Vania Stephanie Hosen, currently twenty-three. I suck at self-introduction, and even worse on self-explaining. See? Now you get what I mean. And oh, I speak fluent sarcasm.


Elsewhere
+ follow
emailfacebooktwitterinstagram
linked.inask.fmsoundcloud



Folks
Gina EkajatiChrisya Sabaru
Shella TanekeMichella Aurelia
Stefanie AdeliaKezia Debora
Yosea KurniantoMochamad Aldis
Hafid PradiptaAndita Purnama
Berliana OktovianiPratiwi Hamdhana
Winda YunnalM. Firmansyah Kasim



Timetravel


fictionwanderlustbirthday



Muse
• The Change Blog •
• Girl Meets Life •
• A Beautiful Mess •
• Escaping the Mainstream •
• Disrupting the Rabblement •
• Damien Rice •



disclaimer
Best viewed in Google Chrome.
© 2015 vaniahosen.blogspot.com. Layout made by tkh.
Dependency
Tuesday, January 15, 2013 | 9:12 PM | 0 comments (+)

there are many types of stress relieving activities.
some long for more activities to keep themselves distracted.
some seek for companion to share their trouble mind with.
some literally scream their troubles out.
me? none of those mentioned above ever worked on me.

twenty years of living, i did cry much to relieve my stress.
now, tears won't even come out.
this... is so tiring.
everything is suffocated inside.





< O L D E R P O S T S     |     H O M E     |    N E W E R P O S T S >