Blah



Hello, pleased to have you here!
I'm Vania Stephanie Hosen, currently twenty-three. I suck at self-introduction, and even worse on self-explaining. See? Now you get what I mean. And oh, I speak fluent sarcasm.


Elsewhere
+ follow
emailfacebooktwitterinstagram
linked.inask.fmsoundcloud



Folks
Gina EkajatiChrisya Sabaru
Shella TanekeMichella Aurelia
Stefanie AdeliaKezia Debora
Yosea KurniantoMochamad Aldis
Hafid PradiptaAndita Purnama
Berliana OktovianiPratiwi Hamdhana
Winda YunnalM. Firmansyah Kasim



Timetravel


fictionwanderlustbirthday



Muse
• The Change Blog •
• Girl Meets Life •
• A Beautiful Mess •
• Escaping the Mainstream •
• Disrupting the Rabblement •
• Damien Rice •



disclaimer
Best viewed in Google Chrome.
© 2015 vaniahosen.blogspot.com. Layout made by tkh.
2013.
Monday, December 31, 2012 | 9:57 AM | 0 comments (+)

2012.
366 days of 2012 had been so good to me.
I still remember back then in 2011, the struggles I had experienced, the dreams I had wished, the tears I had swept away. 2012 has brought me joy and hope. And now at the end of this 2012, I remember none about last year's new year resolutions haha. But I guess I have lived 2012 quite well, so yeah, I have nothing to regret or to resent at.

2013.
I'm sure I'm gonna love you much. Graduation and employment, things can't being happier and merrier than this. Days ahead, I wish nothing but being more positive, less sensitive, and also to lean and rely on God more.

When life gets you down do you wanna know what you've gotta do? Just keep swimming. Just keep swimming.

Have a great 2013, everyone!
Let us rock the world!

Labels:






< O L D E R P O S T S     |     H O M E     |    N E W E R P O S T S >