Blah



Hello, pleased to have you here!
I'm Vania Stephanie Hosen, currently twenty-three. I suck at self-introduction, and even worse on self-explaining. See? Now you get what I mean. And oh, I speak fluent sarcasm.


Elsewhere
+ follow
emailfacebooktwitterinstagram
linked.inask.fmsoundcloud



Folks
Gina EkajatiChrisya Sabaru
Shella TanekeMichella Aurelia
Stefanie AdeliaKezia Debora
Yosea KurniantoMochamad Aldis
Hafid PradiptaAndita Purnama
Berliana OktovianiPratiwi Hamdhana
Winda YunnalM. Firmansyah Kasim



Timetravel


fictionwanderlustbirthday



Muse
• The Change Blog •
• Girl Meets Life •
• A Beautiful Mess •
• Escaping the Mainstream •
• Disrupting the Rabblement •
• Damien Rice •



disclaimer
Best viewed in Google Chrome.
© 2015 vaniahosen.blogspot.com. Layout made by tkh.
Dua Puluh
Wednesday, September 19, 2012 | 12:17 AM | 0 comments (+)

Time surely flies.
Today, September 19, 2012, I've been living my life for twenty years.

Oh this is weird. I've already missed that feeling of being a teenager hahaha. I missed the slight surprise I gave whenever somebody asking my age. ah, I've lost one of my biggest pride by today: my youth. darn. hahaha.

September 19 has always been the happiest day of the year. As I blow candles, mom and dad also celebrate their wedding anniversary at the date. September 19 has always doubled the happiness. Mami Papi, Happy 28th Wedding Anniversary :) And thank you for all the love over these past twenty years. At days ahead, I promise to be a better daughter who will love you more and be somebody you can be proud of. Ko Chris and Ko Michael, thank you for always taking care of me. Though I always said that I hate you, I hope you understand girls are always full of contradictions hihi. I love you both, and that's literally.

As I turn to twenty, I will try to be a better self in the future. Vania who will lean and rely on God more. Vania who will dream bigger and chase her dreams harder. Vania who will not take anything and anybody for granted. Vania who will always be positive, worry less, and be thankful at all times.

For those lovely friends who have been helping me in writing some chapters in my life, thank you. Without you, I won't be able to stand here right now. Of all the love I had receive during the past years, I am very grateful. May God bless you all. 

Thank you.

 More love,
Vania
twenty.

Labels: , , , , ,






< O L D E R P O S T S     |     H O M E     |    N E W E R P O S T S >