Blah



Hello, pleased to have you here!
I'm Vania Stephanie Hosen, currently twenty-three. I suck at self-introduction, and even worse on self-explaining. See? Now you get what I mean. And oh, I speak fluent sarcasm.


Elsewhere
+ follow
emailfacebooktwitterinstagram
linked.inask.fmsoundcloud



Folks
Gina EkajatiChrisya Sabaru
Shella TanekeMichella Aurelia
Stefanie AdeliaKezia Debora
Yosea KurniantoMochamad Aldis
Hafid PradiptaAndita Purnama
Berliana OktovianiPratiwi Hamdhana
Winda YunnalM. Firmansyah Kasim



Timetravel


fictionwanderlustbirthday



Muse
• The Change Blog •
• Girl Meets Life •
• A Beautiful Mess •
• Escaping the Mainstream •
• Disrupting the Rabblement •
• Damien Rice •



disclaimer
Best viewed in Google Chrome.
© 2015 vaniahosen.blogspot.com. Layout made by tkh.
Faulty.
Friday, August 3, 2012 | 3:50 PM | 0 comments (+)

This hits me lately.

That feeling of being left behind.
That feeling of having nobody.
That feeling of being treated as nobody.
That feeling, insecurity.

Whom to hear my scream?
Why shall I shut my mouth if I could scream out loud without distracting anybody?
Cause I am somehow afraid that I have nobody to hear this.

Thoughtless thought.
as nobody would care.
shall I become one too?

Labels: ,






< O L D E R P O S T S     |     H O M E     |    N E W E R P O S T S >