Blah



Hello, pleased to have you here!
I'm Vania Stephanie Hosen, currently twenty-three. I suck at self-introduction, and even worse on self-explaining. See? Now you get what I mean. And oh, I speak fluent sarcasm.


Elsewhere
+ follow
emailfacebooktwitterinstagram
linked.inask.fmsoundcloud



Folks
Gina EkajatiChrisya Sabaru
Shella TanekeMichella Aurelia
Stefanie AdeliaKezia Debora
Yosea KurniantoMochamad Aldis
Hafid PradiptaAndita Purnama
Berliana OktovianiPratiwi Hamdhana
Winda YunnalM. Firmansyah Kasim



Timetravel


fictionwanderlustbirthday



Muse
• The Change Blog •
• Girl Meets Life •
• A Beautiful Mess •
• Escaping the Mainstream •
• Disrupting the Rabblement •
• Damien Rice •



disclaimer
Best viewed in Google Chrome.
© 2015 vaniahosen.blogspot.com. Layout made by tkh.
end of internship
Wednesday, July 25, 2012 | 5:31 PM | 0 comments (+)

It's been six months.
July 23, 2012 was the last day for me as an intern at L'Oreal Paris.
The whole six months were breathtaking.
I had faced so many ups and downs.
Mentally and physically challenged.

Looking back at the beginning, the process of me getting to this big company was so overwhelming.
The process of getting interviewed and judged.
The struggle I had to overcome during the months.
I have been learning this much.

The family, the great people and friends I've met during this short but precious six months.
I can say, what made me sad was to leave this family.

The L'Oreal Paris Team.
The best partners and teachers.

L'Oreal Fit.
The best happiness pills at office.
With them, office days were enjoyable.

The day of leaving got more saddened with their surprises.
I'm sure these memories will remain eternity.
I can sincerely feel the love from you guys.
I love you, and that's literally.

1) Sweetest Cupcakes from L'Oreal Fit for William and I at our last day.
Not tearing when seeing these was impossible.

2) VanVan Teddy Bear from L'Oreal Paris Team.
Super cute and so mini me!
:)

3) Tearful Messages.
These supportive comments and advices are truly irreplaceable.
I love you, guys.

 4) And, massive amounts of product supplies! HAHA

At last, I can say that internship at L'Oreal Indonesia was so worth it.
And I am really proud for ever being a part of L'Orealian.
For me, VHOSEN@id.loreal.com will never be forgotten.
Thank you, team, friend, partner, family.

Labels: , , ,






< O L D E R P O S T S     |     H O M E     |    N E W E R P O S T S >