Blah



Hello, pleased to have you here!
I'm Vania Stephanie Hosen, currently twenty-three. I suck at self-introduction, and even worse on self-explaining. See? Now you get what I mean. And oh, I speak fluent sarcasm.


Elsewhere
+ follow
emailfacebooktwitterinstagram
linked.inask.fmsoundcloud



Folks
Gina EkajatiChrisya Sabaru
Shella TanekeMichella Aurelia
Stefanie AdeliaKezia Debora
Yosea KurniantoMochamad Aldis
Hafid PradiptaAndita Purnama
Berliana OktovianiPratiwi Hamdhana
Winda YunnalM. Firmansyah Kasim



Timetravel


fictionwanderlustbirthday



Muse
• The Change Blog •
• Girl Meets Life •
• A Beautiful Mess •
• Escaping the Mainstream •
• Disrupting the Rabblement •
• Damien Rice •



disclaimer
Best viewed in Google Chrome.
© 2015 vaniahosen.blogspot.com. Layout made by tkh.
PRESENT ME
Sunday, June 3, 2012 | 1:23 PM | 0 comments (+)

Vania is back from a not so long hiatus. kkk. it's been a while since I finally feel the urgency to write something again.

so, it's been a while.
this few past months had been crazy. literally. I get to know more what life is, but still, long way to learn.
I'm not gonna hate the past nor the future, since they are the one whose make the present me.
expectations, reality. whether they are fulfilled or not, those what shape me now.

life is harsh. you've gotta admit that.
life is good. you've gotta admit that.
good people were sent to cheer you up.
bad people were sent to let you learn how to cheer yourself up.
good or bad, you've got to be strong.
good, bad, and the subjectivity of defining them: it all depends on you.

why should be negative if one can choose to be positive?
why should be bad if one can choose to be nice?

everybody just gotta realize this.
I have. How about you? :)

Labels: , ,






< O L D E R P O S T S     |     H O M E     |    N E W E R P O S T S >