Blah



Hello, pleased to have you here!
I'm Vania Stephanie Hosen, currently twenty-three. I suck at self-introduction, and even worse on self-explaining. See? Now you get what I mean. And oh, I speak fluent sarcasm.


Elsewhere
+ follow
emailfacebooktwitterinstagram
linked.inask.fmsoundcloud



Folks
Gina EkajatiChrisya Sabaru
Shella TanekeMichella Aurelia
Stefanie AdeliaKezia Debora
Yosea KurniantoMochamad Aldis
Hafid PradiptaAndita Purnama
Berliana OktovianiPratiwi Hamdhana
Winda YunnalM. Firmansyah Kasim



Timetravel


fictionwanderlustbirthday



Muse
• The Change Blog •
• Girl Meets Life •
• A Beautiful Mess •
• Escaping the Mainstream •
• Disrupting the Rabblement •
• Damien Rice •



disclaimer
Best viewed in Google Chrome.
© 2015 vaniahosen.blogspot.com. Layout made by tkh.
expectation and reality
Wednesday, June 20, 2012 | 10:04 PM | 0 comments (+)

"Expectation is the root of all heartache." - William Shakespeare
It's not that everybody is anticipating me.
It's that I want to be anticipated.

It's not that somebody is pushing me.
It's that I, on my own, want to be at the front.

What brings heartache is the thought that I would be someone worth all the waiting.
Someone who would exceed all  the expectations.
But it turns out, the table was turned.
Unknowlingly.
Or, was I on autopilot for all this time?

Nobody is hurting.
That's how other people are thinking.
And that's how this soul is aching.
Trusting, does it even now make on the counting?

Labels: , ,






< O L D E R P O S T S     |     H O M E     |    N E W E R P O S T S >