Blah



Hello, pleased to have you here!
I'm Vania Stephanie Hosen, currently twenty-three. I suck at self-introduction, and even worse on self-explaining. See? Now you get what I mean. And oh, I speak fluent sarcasm.


Elsewhere
+ follow
emailfacebooktwitterinstagram
linked.inask.fmsoundcloud



Folks
Gina EkajatiChrisya Sabaru
Shella TanekeMichella Aurelia
Stefanie AdeliaKezia Debora
Yosea KurniantoMochamad Aldis
Hafid PradiptaAndita Purnama
Berliana OktovianiPratiwi Hamdhana
Winda YunnalM. Firmansyah Kasim



Timetravel


fictionwanderlustbirthday



Muse
• The Change Blog •
• Girl Meets Life •
• A Beautiful Mess •
• Escaping the Mainstream •
• Disrupting the Rabblement •
• Damien Rice •



disclaimer
Best viewed in Google Chrome.
© 2015 vaniahosen.blogspot.com. Layout made by tkh.
a published draft.
Saturday, March 24, 2012 | 12:39 PM | 0 comments (+)

I'm tired.
I know nagging and complaining wont change a thing.
But emotionally, I'm super exhausted.
Being haunted by deadlines is too much for me.
I aint ready yet for this war.

First time ever, I wished that If only I wasnt given this much responsibility.
Sometimes I wished, if only being blamed would solve a thing.
I'm tired of given so much obligations, and ends up being blame even after doing my best.
It already exceeds my limit. I've stretched my limit to my maximum, but what if even after that you still cant make it out?
depressed. the pressure is to high.
Counting days, another monday is coming. and i really hate that.
I want to escape but it seemed to be in a dead locked.


Grace alone, with God supplies. Strength unknown, He will provide.
Therefore, I do not lose heart, cause God is with me.
I'm not walking alone in this rocky road.
I should have being thankful instead.

Labels: , ,






< O L D E R P O S T S     |     H O M E     |    N E W E R P O S T S >