Blah



Hello, pleased to have you here!
I'm Vania Stephanie Hosen, currently twenty-three. I suck at self-introduction, and even worse on self-explaining. See? Now you get what I mean. And oh, I speak fluent sarcasm.


Elsewhere
+ follow
emailfacebooktwitterinstagram
linked.inask.fmsoundcloud



Folks
Gina EkajatiChrisya Sabaru
Shella TanekeMichella Aurelia
Stefanie AdeliaKezia Debora
Yosea KurniantoMochamad Aldis
Hafid PradiptaAndita Purnama
Berliana OktovianiPratiwi Hamdhana
Winda YunnalM. Firmansyah Kasim



Timetravel


fictionwanderlustbirthday



Muse
• The Change Blog •
• Girl Meets Life •
• A Beautiful Mess •
• Escaping the Mainstream •
• Disrupting the Rabblement •
• Damien Rice •



disclaimer
Best viewed in Google Chrome.
© 2015 vaniahosen.blogspot.com. Layout made by tkh.
new beginning
Saturday, December 31, 2011 | 3:23 PM | 0 comments (+)

new year is rushing in hours.
fireworks are about to start.
2011 is about to come to its end.
2011 was a good year. definitely.

2011.
time flew unknowingly.
stronger relationship with God.
new perspective of life.
mom and dad moved to Jakarta.
new home.
full scholarship for a year.
many failures, several successes, tons of new lessons.
having no one to ruin the year. shot.

2012.
first professional working experience as an intern.
first ever income by my ownself.
routine sleeping habit, probably.
scholarship hunting.
brother's wedding on dec.
thesis preparation.
and, getting older.

I wish nothing to welcome 2012.
let things flow.
I am getting tired of expectations. if something suppose to happen, then it will.
I pray only to be wiser, and stronger to get through trials and failures.

next year I will be no longer teen.
20. the first twenty ever in my life.
less lust. more love.
be the light.
make the year better.
have a nice year and God bless you all.

Labels: ,






< O L D E R P O S T S     |     H O M E     |    N E W E R P O S T S >