Blah



Hello, pleased to have you here!
I'm Vania Stephanie Hosen, currently twenty-three. I suck at self-introduction, and even worse on self-explaining. See? Now you get what I mean. And oh, I speak fluent sarcasm.


Elsewhere
+ follow
emailfacebooktwitterinstagram
linked.inask.fmsoundcloud



Folks
Gina EkajatiChrisya Sabaru
Shella TanekeMichella Aurelia
Stefanie AdeliaKezia Debora
Yosea KurniantoMochamad Aldis
Hafid PradiptaAndita Purnama
Berliana OktovianiPratiwi Hamdhana
Winda YunnalM. Firmansyah Kasim



Timetravel


fictionwanderlustbirthday



Muse
• The Change Blog •
• Girl Meets Life •
• A Beautiful Mess •
• Escaping the Mainstream •
• Disrupting the Rabblement •
• Damien Rice •



disclaimer
Best viewed in Google Chrome.
© 2015 vaniahosen.blogspot.com. Layout made by tkh.
He Understands Me.
Tuesday, December 6, 2011 | 9:23 PM | 0 comments (+)

I ask for patience, He gives me trial.
I ask for wisdom, He gives me problems.
What matters is not what you want, but what you basically need.

"No temptation has seized you except what is common to man. And God is faithful; He will not let you be tempted beyond what you can bear. But when you are tempted, He will also provide a way out so that you can stand up under it." -1 Corinthians 10:13
If you know me well, you possibly know that 1 Corinthians 10:13 is my favorite quotation ever. Vitamin to my soul.
Life is hard. It is. But those hardships are the cells that form human into man.
There must be a way out for every hardship.

Looking for an internship place teaches me a lot.
I wish a lot. I plan a lot. I actually have done a lot, as well.
But there are times that no matter how well you prepare, or how hard you try, you just can't. because those are not for you, not worth to be yours.
It is painful. indeed. but that pain makes me into one and teaches me to walk in the right line in the right pace with Him.

Labels:






< O L D E R P O S T S     |     H O M E     |    N E W E R P O S T S >