Blah



Hello, pleased to have you here!
I'm Vania Stephanie Hosen, currently twenty-three. I suck at self-introduction, and even worse on self-explaining. See? Now you get what I mean. And oh, I speak fluent sarcasm.


Elsewhere
+ follow
emailfacebooktwitterinstagram
linked.inask.fmsoundcloud



Folks
Gina EkajatiChrisya Sabaru
Shella TanekeMichella Aurelia
Stefanie AdeliaKezia Debora
Yosea KurniantoMochamad Aldis
Hafid PradiptaAndita Purnama
Berliana OktovianiPratiwi Hamdhana
Winda YunnalM. Firmansyah Kasim



Timetravel


fictionwanderlustbirthday



Muse
• The Change Blog •
• Girl Meets Life •
• A Beautiful Mess •
• Escaping the Mainstream •
• Disrupting the Rabblement •
• Damien Rice •



disclaimer
Best viewed in Google Chrome.
© 2015 vaniahosen.blogspot.com. Layout made by tkh.
Mission Trip
Monday, May 30, 2011 | 4:15 PM | 0 comments (+)

oh before I start, BEWARE OF PICTURE SPAMS. XDXD

So fyi, last week, May 21-22, me and church fellows went to Palalangon, Cianjur. It was fun. We did lots of things there. I got to know many ppl. I learned to be grateful of what I've had. For two days, we stayed in local's house. I stayed at Ibu Arlina and Pak Eniel' house with Ci Evy. They're nice! Too bad it was only for 2d1n. Hope we can meet up someday again, Bu :) and, errr, here we go. Mass pictures post bwahahaha.

Snapshot left to right: Ibu Arlina's eldest daughter, Teh Lina - me - Ibu Arlina.

pictures with the hosts whom we lived with.

On the boat, going to Ponton 'Hause' XD They mispell their own Restaurant's name haha

omo those swollen cheecks. I looked fatter, right? no?

errr. so the truth was that we're sponsored by Chitato. hahaha. lied XD

kyay! :D

bwahahaha. do i look good with fishing rod? xD





Last! :)

Well actually I only posted few. hahaha. We did visit the process of filtering rice, and we also did bonfire. The whole package was fun. Wish to have another mission trip! :D

Labels: ,






< O L D E R P O S T S     |     H O M E     |    N E W E R P O S T S >