Blah



Hello, pleased to have you here!
I'm Vania Stephanie Hosen, currently twenty-three. I suck at self-introduction, and even worse on self-explaining. See? Now you get what I mean. And oh, I speak fluent sarcasm.


Elsewhere
+ follow
emailfacebooktwitterinstagram
linked.inask.fmsoundcloud



Folks
Gina EkajatiChrisya Sabaru
Shella TanekeMichella Aurelia
Stefanie AdeliaKezia Debora
Yosea KurniantoMochamad Aldis
Hafid PradiptaAndita Purnama
Berliana OktovianiPratiwi Hamdhana
Winda YunnalM. Firmansyah Kasim



Timetravel


fictionwanderlustbirthday



Muse
• The Change Blog •
• Girl Meets Life •
• A Beautiful Mess •
• Escaping the Mainstream •
• Disrupting the Rabblement •
• Damien Rice •



disclaimer
Best viewed in Google Chrome.
© 2015 vaniahosen.blogspot.com. Layout made by tkh.
where's the trash can?
Saturday, March 26, 2011 | 11:50 PM | 0 comments (+)

Calvin was lost. My beloved green sony erricson K660i was lost. I want to scream out but the voice can't come out. ahhhhhh~ Calvin was my second cellphone during shs up until the third semester in PU. I tell you, I love this phone more than I love my blackberry. I bought it with my own money and you wouldn't believe how many memories I've ever had with this green phone. This is soooooo annoying. for real. seriously.
My friend who borrowed calvin lost it. I couldn't get mad at her and I couldn't blame anyone. Previous days ago, I was thinking to start to use calvin again. I'm sick of blackberry. Like really sick of this smartphone. I desperately need privacy. I need my calvin back...
I can't resist myself not to cry.

Labels:






< O L D E R P O S T S     |     H O M E     |    N E W E R P O S T S >