Blah



Hello, pleased to have you here!
I'm Vania Stephanie Hosen, currently twenty-three. I suck at self-introduction, and even worse on self-explaining. See? Now you get what I mean. And oh, I speak fluent sarcasm.


Elsewhere
+ follow
emailfacebooktwitterinstagram
linked.inask.fmsoundcloud



Folks
Gina EkajatiChrisya Sabaru
Shella TanekeMichella Aurelia
Stefanie AdeliaKezia Debora
Yosea KurniantoMochamad Aldis
Hafid PradiptaAndita Purnama
Berliana OktovianiPratiwi Hamdhana
Winda YunnalM. Firmansyah Kasim



Timetravel


fictionwanderlustbirthday



Muse
• The Change Blog •
• Girl Meets Life •
• A Beautiful Mess •
• Escaping the Mainstream •
• Disrupting the Rabblement •
• Damien Rice •



disclaimer
Best viewed in Google Chrome.
© 2015 vaniahosen.blogspot.com. Layout made by tkh.
I suppose to write something more valuable than this
Monday, February 7, 2011 | 11:55 PM | 0 comments (+)

I really meant it when I typed that title *pointing with two fingers on*

february, i'm busy.
february, i'm effin' happy.
like, this month we have soooo many holiday! :)
and I have another brand new family here. my big fat butt ryan got a new partner named 'microchip'. don't get fooled by his name. microchip is not in a micro-sized at all. he is big, thick, and square. bwahahahaha.

in seven days ahead we'll have val day! yappie! but by the way, please just give me cheesecake instead of chocolate! XD anyway, where did we get the theory to give chocolate in val's day? and yes, why is white day not so popular in indonesia? so does halloween. and thanks giving. plus father's day. puhlease, we need moaarr holiday!! XDD

I plan to end this post here. I told you before, didn't I?

P.S.: I run out of money even after chinese new year because of buying microchip and big fat ryan's device :(

Labels: ,






< O L D E R P O S T S     |     H O M E     |    N E W E R P O S T S >