Blah



Hello, pleased to have you here!
I'm Vania Stephanie Hosen, currently twenty-three. I suck at self-introduction, and even worse on self-explaining. See? Now you get what I mean. And oh, I speak fluent sarcasm.


Elsewhere
+ follow
emailfacebooktwitterinstagram
linked.inask.fmsoundcloud



Folks
Gina EkajatiChrisya Sabaru
Shella TanekeMichella Aurelia
Stefanie AdeliaKezia Debora
Yosea KurniantoMochamad Aldis
Hafid PradiptaAndita Purnama
Berliana OktovianiPratiwi Hamdhana
Winda YunnalM. Firmansyah Kasim



Timetravel


fictionwanderlustbirthday



Muse
• The Change Blog •
• Girl Meets Life •
• A Beautiful Mess •
• Escaping the Mainstream •
• Disrupting the Rabblement •
• Damien Rice •



disclaimer
Best viewed in Google Chrome.
© 2015 vaniahosen.blogspot.com. Layout made by tkh.
Happy New Year! :)
Tuesday, January 11, 2011 | 11:00 PM | 0 comments (+)

hohoho, I realize I'm so damn late to wish a happy new year now, it's january 11 already. but oh well, who cares? it's my blog anyway XD anyway, let me greet you with a brand new blog skin! what do you think? I've planned to change my skin for long time ago, but I didn't have time to do so. Ah, now I'm thinking how great the timing is. New year with new skin. awesome!

Frankly, I love this skin since the very first time I saw it. how to describe it? uhm, the color combination amazes me. I suppose to dislike pink, but I think this skin meets pink perfectly. I mean, could you imagine if i change pink into white? or maybe yellow or blue? I don't think my blog could be this beautiful :)

I made few changes here. I disable other users to comment in my blog. It's because the fact that I think nobody will pass by here. and if by chances, there will be some people who accidentally open my blog, I don't think they will comment on my posts, since I talk nonsense mostly. bwahahaha. so yeah, in short, I disable the command to comment XD and if you look closely, I use less images and photos now. it's just I think I used too many images in the previous skins. I just want to show a warmer visual in this skin :)

lost in my days, pictures fade. I'm so in love with these words. at first I thought to rename this with painting your dreams, but I don't know, somehow I thought lost in my days, pictures fade sound better for this blog bwahaha. lastly, take a play on my soundcloud! It's IU's someday, OST of her drama, Dream High :) I'm so in love with this song lately. I think I've play this song for nearly a hundred maybe. her tune is so lovable. I hope her awesome voice can make you feel homey here lol.

Lastly, once again, HAPPY NEW YEAR!
too bad I didn't make any new year resolution. but well yeah, I just wish all the best for this year. God bless you all! :)

Labels: , , , ,






< O L D E R P O S T S     |     H O M E     |    N E W E R P O S T S >