Blah



Hello, pleased to have you here!
I'm Vania Stephanie Hosen, currently twenty-three. I suck at self-introduction, and even worse on self-explaining. See? Now you get what I mean. And oh, I speak fluent sarcasm.


Elsewhere
+ follow
emailfacebooktwitterinstagram
linked.inask.fmsoundcloud



Folks
Gina EkajatiChrisya Sabaru
Shella TanekeMichella Aurelia
Stefanie AdeliaKezia Debora
Yosea KurniantoMochamad Aldis
Hafid PradiptaAndita Purnama
Berliana OktovianiPratiwi Hamdhana
Winda YunnalM. Firmansyah Kasim



Timetravel


fictionwanderlustbirthday



Muse
• The Change Blog •
• Girl Meets Life •
• A Beautiful Mess •
• Escaping the Mainstream •
• Disrupting the Rabblement •
• Damien Rice •



disclaimer
Best viewed in Google Chrome.
© 2015 vaniahosen.blogspot.com. Layout made by tkh.
a setback.
Monday, December 13, 2010 | 10:55 PM | 0 comments (+)

Hi you sir. I’m back on typing about you. ah, it’s been a long time, ne? I thought I’ve let you go from my super tiny mind. But it seems it won’t be this easy. You’re way too awesome to be let go.

How’s your day? You look happier lately. Recently I saw you back on that social network. You wouldn’t know how much I wait for you every weekend. Hoping that you will upload something from your site. I enjoy reading your writings :)

You know, this morning I thought to have a cockatoo like IU had. I hoped for my cockatoo to say my feelings for you. Because only by this, things will be easier for me. I can’t say this loud. Sometimes I hope you to just know what I feel inside, since I believe you can play magic in your mind, can’t you?

Now would you like to listen to what I just recently hope for? If only, if only you can read this scrap. You will know it was you. You, ever since the early.


Labels: , , , ,






< O L D E R P O S T S     |     H O M E     |    N E W E R P O S T S >