Blah



Hello, pleased to have you here!
I'm Vania Stephanie Hosen, currently twenty-three. I suck at self-introduction, and even worse on self-explaining. See? Now you get what I mean. And oh, I speak fluent sarcasm.


Elsewhere
+ follow
emailfacebooktwitterinstagram
linked.inask.fmsoundcloud



Folks
Gina EkajatiChrisya Sabaru
Shella TanekeMichella Aurelia
Stefanie AdeliaKezia Debora
Yosea KurniantoMochamad Aldis
Hafid PradiptaAndita Purnama
Berliana OktovianiPratiwi Hamdhana
Winda YunnalM. Firmansyah Kasim



Timetravel


fictionwanderlustbirthday



Muse
• The Change Blog •
• Girl Meets Life •
• A Beautiful Mess •
• Escaping the Mainstream •
• Disrupting the Rabblement •
• Damien Rice •



disclaimer
Best viewed in Google Chrome.
© 2015 vaniahosen.blogspot.com. Layout made by tkh.
hello-ing December
Tuesday, November 30, 2010 | 6:45 PM | 0 comments (+)

it's november 30th, tomorrow is already december. wait, my last post here was on november 5th. 25 days ago, ne? hahaha. asking how my days on these 25 days? well, let see. I was busy, as usual. but not as busy as October I think.

Christmas, 25 days to go. I will spend it, as usual, at my hometown Makassar. My flight to Makassar will be on Dec 22 :) oh I miss you Makassar. but by the way, I rarely go to social networkings and download korean realted-videos nowadays. It's because my charger broke down. I can only open my Ryan several times, and it's by borrowing someone else's charger.

what else? oh, errrr. since the beginning of November, my entrepreneurship peers and I started to operate our company. Our company is named "On Time", where our tagline is "because late is a sin". I'm not joking, because of this tagline, my legs are numb every monday and thursday. Mostly I ran to deliver the food. but well yeah, I enjoy the every moment. Like really enjoy it. I cant imagine that we are already in the final week. this thursday will be the last operational day. oh, i dont want it to end. I love the moments with these amazing guys. just fyi, mostly of our groups are seniors from IT. but that doesnt make us different. Glad to have amazing partners like them :) we laugh like crazy till my jaw hurts. we play till midnight. we play prank to each other happily. kakak2 yg baik, I hope after this entre we can still keep in touch ^^

and dear you, guy from the past. basically, I've finally succeed on moving on. but what to do if i say that now I'm starting to fall for you again?  falling for you, twice.

Labels: , , ,






< O L D E R P O S T S     |     H O M E     |    N E W E R P O S T S >