Blah



Hello, pleased to have you here!
I'm Vania Stephanie Hosen, currently twenty-three. I suck at self-introduction, and even worse on self-explaining. See? Now you get what I mean. And oh, I speak fluent sarcasm.


Elsewhere
+ follow
emailfacebooktwitterinstagram
linked.inask.fmsoundcloud



Folks
Gina EkajatiChrisya Sabaru
Shella TanekeMichella Aurelia
Stefanie AdeliaKezia Debora
Yosea KurniantoMochamad Aldis
Hafid PradiptaAndita Purnama
Berliana OktovianiPratiwi Hamdhana
Winda YunnalM. Firmansyah Kasim



Timetravel


fictionwanderlustbirthday



Muse
• The Change Blog •
• Girl Meets Life •
• A Beautiful Mess •
• Escaping the Mainstream •
• Disrupting the Rabblement •
• Damien Rice •



disclaimer
Best viewed in Google Chrome.
© 2015 vaniahosen.blogspot.com. Layout made by tkh.
scrapbook of my 18th birthday
Friday, September 24, 2010 | 10:32 PM | 0 comments (+)

so this is what I've passed on my amazing September 19, 2010

Asmir knocked my door at 0:00 with cake and candles.
look at my eyes! They were all swollen. I cried like really crazy. Thank you so much dear. :D



me, blowing the candles. of course I made wishes first.
note: evil Asmir put special candles, the ones that couldn't be turned off. rawr.
my second birthday cake from my orientation partner, Ikhwan.
Thank you so much partner! Isn't the cake beautiful? :D


both pretty girl and cake :)


ayey! and the first cake went toooo... my partner of course! ^^


muahahahahaha~ I looked like being tortured, right? I really did. Those guys are really evil!


last but not least, my brand new kids who made my September 19 went more beautiful.
Group 12, LOUIS PASTEUR FAMILY.



overall, this 18th birthday is the most fascinating birthday I have ever had. I got 2 cakes, so many candles, 2 brand new monkeys from Asmir which accompany my night from now on, and a pink mix-style headset from my oldest brother. Thank you so much. I can't say anything except thank you. May God bless you always :D

Labels: , ,






< O L D E R P O S T S     |     H O M E     |    N E W E R P O S T S >