Blah



Hello, pleased to have you here!
I'm Vania Stephanie Hosen, currently twenty-three. I suck at self-introduction, and even worse on self-explaining. See? Now you get what I mean. And oh, I speak fluent sarcasm.


Elsewhere
+ follow
emailfacebooktwitterinstagram
linked.inask.fmsoundcloud



Folks
Gina EkajatiChrisya Sabaru
Shella TanekeMichella Aurelia
Stefanie AdeliaKezia Debora
Yosea KurniantoMochamad Aldis
Hafid PradiptaAndita Purnama
Berliana OktovianiPratiwi Hamdhana
Winda YunnalM. Firmansyah Kasim



Timetravel


fictionwanderlustbirthday



Muse
• The Change Blog •
• Girl Meets Life •
• A Beautiful Mess •
• Escaping the Mainstream •
• Disrupting the Rabblement •
• Damien Rice •



disclaimer
Best viewed in Google Chrome.
© 2015 vaniahosen.blogspot.com. Layout made by tkh.
holy-day
Monday, September 6, 2010 | 2:53 PM | 0 comments (+)

Just in case (only if) anyone wonders why I rarely online these days, it's because i'm home now. Yes, my real home in Makassar. I spend my short-thirteen-days-holiday here wiser compared to times when I was in cikarang. but this wondrous holiday will be ended soon. September 9th on 15.10 will be my flight back to Jakarta. It's not that I hate Jakarta or Cikarang, it's just times are much more beautiful here. But hella yes, everything has to be faced. How could I stay like forever here? University. Hola, somehow I kinda miss you. And I sort of missing my peers too, wondering how you guys spend your holiday. I bet you guys have a lousy one haha.

Anyway, my birthday is coming up like really soon. Countdown: 13 days left. Next Sunday. Me wish for a fabulous once in a life time 18 years old birthday party. But I don't know, I'm kinda negative for it. Since my birthday will be in the orientation day and I will participate on it as a supervisor. Plus, my besties won't be in Cikarang at that time :( please, is it too much? Once in a year, I only wish for this. Throw me a birthday party. I'll love it, for sure.





< O L D E R P O S T S     |     H O M E     |    N E W E R P O S T S >