Blah



Hello, pleased to have you here!
I'm Vania Stephanie Hosen, currently twenty-three. I suck at self-introduction, and even worse on self-explaining. See? Now you get what I mean. And oh, I speak fluent sarcasm.


Elsewhere
+ follow
emailfacebooktwitterinstagram
linked.inask.fmsoundcloud



Folks
Gina EkajatiChrisya Sabaru
Shella TanekeMichella Aurelia
Stefanie AdeliaKezia Debora
Yosea KurniantoMochamad Aldis
Hafid PradiptaAndita Purnama
Berliana OktovianiPratiwi Hamdhana
Winda YunnalM. Firmansyah Kasim



Timetravel


fictionwanderlustbirthday



Muse
• The Change Blog •
• Girl Meets Life •
• A Beautiful Mess •
• Escaping the Mainstream •
• Disrupting the Rabblement •
• Damien Rice •



disclaimer
Best viewed in Google Chrome.
© 2015 vaniahosen.blogspot.com. Layout made by tkh.
Foreword
Wednesday, August 11, 2010 | 9:45 PM | 2 comments (+)

Hi. So it's me, Vania Stephanie Hosen, newbie in blogger ^^
I already wanted to make an account here long time ago, but somehow i got distracted  only to make tumblr. haha
Frankly, I love everything in tumblr except the fact that now I gain a few followers and I need privacy to talk about my daily life and my heart (maybe?). so yeah, i ended up registering myself here. unwise reason?, I know xD

Well, I hope you'll have a good time to read my babbles, my spams, and my narratives. I can guarantee you nothing besides my sincerity and my frankness in each words.

P.S.: pardon for my troublesome English. feel free to correct my grammar mistakes C=





    |     H O M E     |    N E W E R P O S T S >