Blah



Hello, pleased to have you here!
I'm Vania Stephanie Hosen, currently twenty-three. I suck at self-introduction, and even worse on self-explaining. See? Now you get what I mean. And oh, I speak fluent sarcasm.


Elsewhere
+ follow
emailfacebooktwitterinstagram
linked.inask.fmsoundcloud



Folks
Gina EkajatiChrisya Sabaru
Shella TanekeMichella Aurelia
Stefanie AdeliaKezia Debora
Yosea KurniantoMochamad Aldis
Hafid PradiptaAndita Purnama
Berliana OktovianiPratiwi Hamdhana
Winda YunnalM. Firmansyah Kasim



Timetravel


fictionwanderlustbirthday



Muse
• The Change Blog •
• Girl Meets Life •
• A Beautiful Mess •
• Escaping the Mainstream •
• Disrupting the Rabblement •
• Damien Rice •



disclaimer
Best viewed in Google Chrome.
© 2015 vaniahosen.blogspot.com. Layout made by tkh.
4.00
Thursday, August 19, 2010 | 5:43 PM | 0 comments (+)


how's my day today? SUPERB!
just see the picture above. I guess no word is needed. aw ♥
mind to wish me congratulations? haha. kepedean banget ya gue? sorry. and please don't get me wrong. I don't intend to show up or else. I'm just superbly happy! yes, spell it right. H.A.P.P.Y !! bestestest best day in August! :D

One of my friends told me before that if you have 2 semesters with GPA of 4.00, you may get full scholarship for the next semester. I'm currently seeking for more informations about it. because, yes, my last semester's GPA is also 4.00. :D too bad my first semester isn't. but I'm extremely satisfied with my marks. thank you Lord for all of your blessings throughout my life. thank you mom, dad, and my both brothers for your love, support, and prayer. thank you my lovely peers esp. hesty asmir lida ulya eko. you know I can't achieve this without your understanding. sori ya kalo gue galak pas group assignments teman2. haha. thank you all. and I guess I should thank myself also. hey mr. brain, thank you very berry muchie! Let's do the same thing for seven semesters ahead. :D

P.S. : 31 days left. note it. haha.

Labels: , , ,






< O L D E R P O S T S     |     H O M E     |    N E W E R P O S T S >